Join the Herbal Jedi (Yarrow Willard Cl.H.) in a full day intensive focused on exploring our relationship with the vital force that connects us to all life and the natural world.
Who’s Yarrow Willard, you may ask? In addition to speaking at the Biohacker Summit, Yarrow Willard is a second generation Clinical/Master Herbalist from Canada who spends much of his time sharing knowledge and experience around reclaiming wellness, and deepening connections with the natural world. Professionally, Yarrow is the creator of the Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary, and director of Wild Rose College of Natural Healing. He is an influential innovator in the Canadian Health Food Industry, who has developed and brought to market a number of successful health products. Yarrow continually delivering rich and original content via articles, interviews, social media and the over 100 Youtube videos on plant medicine he has created. As a speaker, teacher, entrepreneur and modern day reality hacker, he is highly engaging, dynamic and insightful. Yarrows message stems from the infusion of modern and old world knowledge, sprinkled with his own magic.
Check out this video:
The “Awakening Health” workshop with Yarrow Willard takes place in the beautiful Nuuksio National Park – Just perfect for a full day of learning about plants and our connection with nature.
The Nuuksio National Park covers the westernmost part of the Nuuksio lake uplands, which is the largest and, as regards natural values, most important continuous wilderness area in the Uusimaa Region. Nuuksio boasts beautiful glens, steep gullies, rocks, groves, lakes, ponds and bogs. Dozens of endangered or near-threatened animal, plant and fungi species live in the national park area. The diversity of nature in Nuuksio is due to its southern location and the fragmented bedrock that has given rise to a wide array of varying habitats.
Packed with powerful tools and health building practices, this class draws on Yarrows lifetime of self mastery and experience in building relationship with health alignment and the natural world.
The program for the day is as follows:
- Dynamic Meditation: The day will start with a Dynamic Meditation movement practice, designed to take us out of our heads and into our bodies.
- Tonic Herbal Drinks and Elixirs: This will be followed by a round of crafting hot tonic elixir drinks, where we will sample and learn ways to work with many of the world’s top mushrooms, herbs and superfoods.
- Mapping Systems: Next, we will dive deep into the exploration of coded mapping systems, discovered and left by our ancestors in an attempt to understand the nature of health, balance and the universe.
- Awakening of Senses: From there we will learn how to awaken our senses, and discover our innate ability to communicate more directly with the world we live in.
- Plant Walk: We will finish the day with a plant walk in Nuuksio National Park, and wildland connections class, where we put many of the day’s tools to practice as we explore the variety of gifts to be found in the natural world.
Date: Tuesday 17 October
Location: Kattila, Espoo (Nuuksio National Park), Finland
Organized by: Biohacker Center together with Yarrow Willard
Joint transportation is included from Kiasma Modern Museum of Art, Helsinki (next to Railway Station). The transportation takes 40 minutes.
Ticket price: 99 € (incl. 10% VAT)
- Transportation from Kiasma Modern Museum of Art and back
- Program from 10:00-14:00 at the beautiful natural hut located in the Nuuksio National Park
- Group sessions including the Dynamic Meditation
- Teachings from Yarrow “Herbal Jedi” Willard
- Nourishing superfood lunch
- Hands-on with Tonic herbal drinks and elixirs
- Plant walk from 14:00-17:00 – Get familiar with Nuuksio National Park in the guidance of a master herbalist and a group of well-known biohackers
Only 60 tickets available.