Thursday 18 May: 4pm – 10pm – Upgraded Dinner (hands-on)
Speaker or VIP Pass and RSVP required. No avecs.
- More like an upgraded cooking workshop than a dinner
- Prepared by you with the speakers in guidance of Biohacker’s Handbook authors and wild food chef Sami Tallberg
- 6 course dinner prepared in separate kitchen teams just like in a TV cooking show
- Ultra seasonal ingredients, local forage and wild game
- Everything of course, upgraded with the latest biohacking cooking techniques
See photos from last year to get an idea on what’s expected.
4pm – 10pm – Upgraded Dinner
- 16:00 – Registration, networking & team building (Biohacker Summit badges distributed for VIPs & speakers)
- 17:00 – Upgraded cooking begins!
- 19:00 – 6-course dinner is served
- 23:00 – Venue is closed
Rökerigatan 4, 121 62 Johanneshov, Sweden (map)