Friday 20 May: 4pm – 11pm – Upgraded Dinner (hands-on)
Sold out! You may be interested in the Wild Foraging Trip (here).
- More like an upgraded cooking workshop than a dinner
- Prepared by you with the speakers in guidance of Biohacker’s Handbook authors and wild food chef Sami Tallberg
- 6 course dinner prepared in separate kitchen teams just like in a TV cooking show
- Ultra seasonal ingredients, local forage and wild game
- Everything of course, upgraded with the latest biohacking cooking techniques
See photos from last year to get an idea on what’s expected.
Location: L’atelier des Chefs Oxford Circus (map)
Address: 19 Wigmore Street London W1U 1PH
By tube: Bond Street (Central and Jubilee line) and or Oxford Circus (Victoria, Bakerloo and Central line)
By car: NCP car park, 74-77 Welbeck Street or NCP car park in Cavendish Square.