Want to be guided through a perfect day from the morning when you wake up to the moment when you go to sleep in the guidance of leading health and performance optimization specialists?
This is your opportunity to learn from the best – In this fully immersive and exclusive retreat location in Amsterdam you will be guided by the Biohacker's Handbook authors Dr. Olli Sovijärvi (FI) and Teemu Arina (FI), breathwork specialist Leigh Ewin (FI), longevity biohacker & coach Eduard de Wilde (NL), zen buddhist monk Yogetsu Akasaka (JP), MMA fighter Tateki Matsuda (JP) and 16th generation samurai Zen Takai (JP).
You will learn the following:
- How to start your day (body & mind)
- How to set your goals for the day
- Most-effective breathing techniques for the day
- How to structure your day for success
- What to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to optimize performance, focus, and attention
- What supplements to use in different situations (stress management, energy, focus, sleep optimization)
- Benefits of fasting, intermittent fasting and various diets (including the ketogenic diet)
- Biohacking technologies and their benefits: red-light therapy, NIR, neurofeedback, binaural beats, hypoxia training, exercise protocols & equipment, air purifiers, water filters, EMF protection etc.
- Tracking technologies and their benefits: sleep trackers, activity trackers, air quality trackers, productivity trackers, health biomarkers etc.
- How to prepare and use herbal products, superfoods & medicinal mushrooms (chaga, cordyceps, lion's mane, reishi etc.)
- How to make the most amazing raw chocolate with superfoods
- Benefits of cold thermogenesis & heat alteration
.... and much more!
You will have access to:
- latest biohacking technologies
- optimized nutrition products
- beautiful retreat location
- optimized & upgraded lunch & dinner catering to dietary needs including "keto"
- guided sauna session
- ice bath
- amazing company of attendees
- lectures from the top experts
Fort Resort Beemster, Nekkerweg 24, 1461 LC Zuidoostbeemster, Netherlands (map)
About 45 minutes away from Amsterdam Centraal by bus or 25-35 min by taxi to the north.
Fort Resort Beemster is a luxurious eco-chic wellness resort. It is located in the Unesco monument Fort along Nekkerweg. Fort Resort Beemster is located near Amsterdam in no less than two UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Hollandse Waterlinies and De Beemster. The Fort, which used to be home to soldiers, has now been transformed into a unique Spa & Wellness location with special baths and saunas such as a traditional Finnish kelosauna.
Rent a room from the Fort here.
Nearby hotels are mainly B&B or hostels. If the Fort is booked, you may want to stay in Amsterdam and take a joint taxi in the evening back with other guests (25-35 min ride). The hotel will be happy to organize this on the same evening.
Wednesday 11 October 2023 from 09:00 to 22:00.
It is recommended to eat breakfast before arrival unless you are intermittent fasting.
- 09:00 HYDRATION / morning electrolyte water, upgraded coffee & tea (Teemu Arina)
- 09:15 WELCOME WORDS (Teemu Arina)
- 09:30 MORNING ZEN PRACTICE / Guided by Yogetsu Akasaka & Zen Takai
- 10:00 PRINCIPLES / Introductions & principles of an optimized day (Teemu Arina)
- 12:00 LUNCH
- 12:45 HANDS-ON / Overview of best biohacking technologies, tracking technologies, labs & supplements (Teemu Arina, Dr. Olli Sovijärvi & Eduard de Wilde) Q&A
- 14:15 BEVERAGES / Afternoon upgraded nutrition & beverage workshop (Teemu Arina) Q&A
- 15:30 CORRECTIVE EXERCISES / Guided by Tateki Matsuda
- 16:00 ZEN MOVEMENT PRACTICE / Guided by Zen Takai
- 17:00 BREATHWORK /Guided by Leigh Ewin
- 18:00 COLD PLUNGE / cold thermogenesis (Leigh Ewin)
- 19:00 SAUNA / Guided sauna session & spa (Tommi Ullgrén)
- 20:30 DINNER / Optimized ketogenic fine-dining dinner with carb refeeding option / Sleep & recovery optimization / Gratitude for becoming a new version of yourself
- 22:00 CLOSING
We recommend loose, comfortable wear for the whole day, no need to be stiff in the body or the mind.
For cold plungers, we recommend a swimsuit.
The spa is available afterward to warm up in various highly creative saunas from different regions of the world, including a traditional Finnish kelosauna.
Note that the spa has a policy of no swimsuits in the sauna and no cameras are allowed in the spa area – Take this as a Dutch cultural thing.
Towels, slippers & bathrobes are available at the location, so you don't have to bring your own.
We accept all common credit cards and Paypal. If you want to pay by invoice, please contact our customer support in the right corner (EU customers only - Note that VAT reverse charge is not possible for event tickets per Dutch law).
Refund policy: full refund within 14 days of purchase but no refund when only 30 days before the event or if the ticket is purchased within 30 days of the event. Tickets, however, are transferable to another person or can be exchanged free of charge to one of our future events when requested before the event takes place. We hold the right to changes to the event schedule. If the event dates are moved e.g. due to government regulations or restrictions, we offer to exchange the ticket for any of our future events.