The legendary must-have pre-conference experience with speakers, influencers, investors, and organizers of the Biohacker Summit. This is not your typical dinner. As the slogan says, "fine dining is so last season":
- More like an upgraded cooking workshop combining culinary kitchen techniques and biochemistry
- Prepared by you with the speakers in guidance of Biohacker's Handbook authors and Finnish award-winning wild food chef Sami Tallberg in the premises of Dutch chef Jonathan Karpathios (The Farm Kitchen)
- 6-course dinner prepared in separate kitchen teams just like in a TV cooking show
- Ultra seasonal ingredients, local forage and wild game
- Everything of course, upgraded with the latest biohacking cooking techniques
This is an invite-only VIP event. For VIP, Organizer and Speaker ticket holders only.
Friday 13 Oct: 2pm - 8pm – Upgraded Dinner (hands-on)
- 14:00 - Doors open
14:30 - Registration, networking & team building (Biohacker Summit badges & VIP bags distributed)
15:00 - Introduction to Upgraded Dinner (Biohacker's Handbook)
15:30 - Upgraded cooking begins! (in guidance of top chef Sami Tallberg)
17:00 - 6-course dinner is served with short presentations in-between
20:00 - Wrap up!
De Flinesstraat 4, 1114 AL Amsterdam, Netherlands (map)
Note: About 15-20 minutes by taxi from Kromhouthal, the main venue.