The times when rings were just jewelry are long gone. Now there is one ring to rule them… I mean you and your habits.
With the latest technologies a ring can be a computer that will enhance your performance and wellbeing.
Take ŌURA ring for example. ŌURA is a revolutionary ring-sized wellness computer that helps you sleep and perform better.
ŌURA ring senses you through the day; learning about you and guiding you towards better, more balanced performance. ŌURA ring observes your sleep quality at night; measuring and learning how well you recover from mental and physical load.
ŌURA ring measures and analyses your body and learns about you and your lifestyle. It communicates its observations and suggestions through a mobile app.
The ŌURA app visualizes the measured data, providing you with personalized recommendations. It delivers clear textual message flow showing the trends, details and changes over time.
On top of all these benefits ŌURA has a beautiful design. ŌURA combines material and manufacturing innovation to allow for a product as comfortable and functional as it is refined. Elegance and intelligence combined. Sounds very exciting.
You can already pre-order this awesome beautiful device from Kickstarter at a reducd price.
Speaking of beautiful devices – Moodmetic is another piece of jewelry you don’t want to miss.
The Moodmetric ring, the smallest wearable technology in the world for measuring emotions, measures the autonomous nervous system signals that can be used to understand emotional reactions and improve quality of life.
All of us possess certain emotions we would like to understand more whether it’s social nervousness, stress, avoiding confrontation and trying to please others or just your unique way of self-expression. If you ponder about those emotions you have, Moodmetric can help you in three different ways.
- First, it will track your emotional levels. The Moodmetric ring shows your instant mood level. Measurements are shown in a scope curve that provides an online view of your emotional reactions. Additionally, measurement results are interpreted from the past 5 minutes to form a Moodmetric score ranging from 0 to 100, where 100 would be your highest emotional level. During the day your emotions add up. If your emotional load becomes high, you can lower it by using the included deep relaxation exercise.
- Secondly, Moodmetric can help you learn to calm your mind. The Moodmetric ring shows when and where emotional load peaks are experienced. By paying attention to them stress can be minimized.
- Finally, Moodmetric keeps a log of your emotional past. The emotional log is a way to see your emotional past and the progress made. The hourly breakdown of daily emotional load helps to find patterns of events that cause strong emotional responses.
Read more about this wonderful device from Moodmetric website.
Have you ever noticed how sleep quality and your daily performance are related? If you are still guessing why you are not performing at your best during day time, Emfit might answer your question with their recovery, stress and sleep quality monitor with HRV (Heart Rate Variability).
Emfit provides different solutions for different needs: athletes, families, caregivers, industries and researchers. Emfit’s ready-to-use sensor products are made to meet the special requirements of each individual customer. If you are focused on your athletic performance, Emfit has got a great solution for you – Emfit QS.
We are happy to welcome Emfit to be a part of Biohacker Summit for the second time!
Moving on with the sleep theme, here’s another company that you just can’t miss – Beddit. Why is Beddit great? Well simply because it monitors and understands your sleep quality without any wearable sensors on your body or gadgets cluttering your nightstand – isn’t this all you can ask for when monitoring your sleep?
Beddit is easy to install and use, you won’t even notice it’s in your bed. Beddit’s data accuracy has been validated in numerous peer-reviewed scientific articles. There are a number of features Beddit offers that you can find very useful:
- Smart alarm – Wake up at the optimal time from a light sleep cycle and get rid of that morning grogginess.
- Snoring – Find out if you snore, when and how much. Excessive snoring can easily destroy your sleep quality.
- Sleep time – For how long did you actually sleep? More than often we sleep better than we think.
- Smart-measuring – Have your sleep quality monitored without even having to open the Beddit mobile application at all (available late-May, iOS-only, requires Beddit Smart).
- Recovery – Assess whether your body has recovered from stress and exercise based on your full-night resting heart rate.
- Daily tips – Choose the categories you want to receive daily tips on and learn to sleep better with Beddit.
Find out more about everything that Beddit has got to offer here. We are also very excited to have Beddit as one of our exhibitors again!
If you are looking for easy answers about how your body functions, Dacadoo might just be a device for you which tracks and benchmarks your health and well-being in an easy and fun way with the Dacadoo Health Score.
It is a number from 1 (low) to 1,000 (high) and based on who you are, how you feel and how you live your life. When tracked over time, it offers a good directional indicator of how your health and well-being is evolving. Dacadoo is using data from commonly used measures, such as weight, blood pressure, steps, etc. that makes it possible to calculate an overall health score.
When tracked over time, it offers a good indicator of how your health and well-being is evolving. You can find out more about Dacadoo and download it from here.
All of these amazing devices and apps help you track your sleep and nervous system. If you are still not convinced that you should definitely try them out then you have a great opportunities to speak to these companies and try out their devices at Biohacker Summit on September 24th! More amazing companies are coming and next time we’ll introduce fitness solutions. Stay tuned!
Leave a Reply